- I've signed up for an account on WellcomeMat but can't login?
- I've Uploaded a Video and It Won't Leave Pending Status...
- How Do I Change My Email Address for My WellcomeMat Account?
- Changing Your Member Type
- I received an email saying that my WellcomeMat video cannot be approved? What's the deal?
I've signed up for an account on WellcomeMat but can't login?Back to Top
Once you have signed up for an account, please make sure that you check your email (the activation email sometimes ends up in spam filters) and follow the link provided to activate your account.
Note : If you cannot find your activation email, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account name and we'll be sure to get you up and running!
I've Uploaded a Video and It Won't Leave Pending Status...If you uploaded a video, and after a few hours and is not yet Active, there are three steps you should take to clear things up:Back to Top
1) Please check the size of the video file that you uploaded. Typically, we have no problem with larger video files. But, there is a exterior factor that plays a role here: http protocol. As a rule, the larger your video files are, the greater your chances are of having your video upload fail. If your video file is more than 200 megabytes, and your video is not yet live on WellcomeMat, there is a good chance that your file did not upload properly.
Note : On average, a video usually takes 1-2 hours to become live on WM
2) Please make sure that your video meets to the our video file and format requirements.
Note : FLV (flash video) uploads fail during our transcoding process more often than any other format.
We accept FLV, AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, and Windows Media files
*File size limit is 25 MB for Flash Video (FLV) and 300 MB for all other media types. The larger your file, the longer it will take to upload.
3) If you have completed Steps 1 and 2 and your video is still giving you trouble, please email a link to the video that you are having trouble with to email@example.com
Getting a link to your video: Login --> Manage Videos --> Select Pending Videos --> Edit/Preview --> Legacy Player (Then copy video Link)
How Do I Change My Email Address for My WellcomeMat Account?We currently update email addreses by request only. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Top
Changing Your Member TypeAll you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with your desired member type and we'll make the change!Back to Top
I received an email saying that my WellcomeMat video cannot be approved? What's the deal?Back to Top
Here are some typical reasons a video is rejected on the Mat :
- The video is not relevant to real estate or local business video.
- The file that you uploaded is a slide show. WellcomeMat is a company that is 100% focused on full motion video. See why we made that decision HERE
- The video in question is being uploaded multiple times to gain priority on WellcomeMat.com (all new videos are displayed prominently within our search pages)
- The video contains un-mellow content (nudity, violence etc.)
- The video is known to be in violation of copyright laws